LET'S GET TO WORK
We’re always on the lookout for big thinkers, storytellers, and creative aces. Don't see the job title you’re looking for? Feel free to SHOOT US A NOTE with your skill set.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Core Twelve is looking for a Senior Designer to bring their experience, talent, and creative fortitude to the table by working to create engaging design for a multitude of platforms. An experienced self-starter who will thrive in an intimate creative setting, collaborate with other designers, take direction and feedback with grace, and delight in seeing their work to fruition.
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Proficiency in various mediums including: Print, Digital, Environmental, Packaging, Presentations
- Comprehend and execute on client directive and feedback
- Adapt to changing conditions, while managing multiple projects
- Create original designs as well as work within established creative guidelines
- Able to visualize and execute projects to completion
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Competitive Salary
- GREAT Benefits: Health, Dental, Life & Disability, 401K With Match
- Stimulating, challenging, and highly collaborative casual work environment
- Newly renovated office space
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com -- submissions without these requirements will not be considered.
*This is a full-time position and candidates must be located in the Chicagoland area.SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT
We're looking for a Design Intern for the 2020 Summer or Winter term.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) layout design and text edits, photo retouching, file management, and website maintenance, plus creative on select in-house projects and initiatives.
To be considered, please send samples of previous work and a ~250 word statement.SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT
We're looking for freelance designers to work on-site in our Chicago office. Candidates must have 3–5 years experience and the ability to hit the ground running on a variety of projects.
Tasks may include email, print, and digital layouts, logo design, image retouching, Photoshop scene compositing, and large format file prep. The right candidate is equally comfortable designing based on existing creative or bringing new ideas to the table.SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT