LET'S GET TO WORK
We’re always on the lookout for big thinkers, storytellers, and creative aces. Don't see the job title you’re looking for? Feel free to SHOOT US A NOTE with your skill set.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We're looking for a Social Media / Marketing Intern to work in our Chicago office for the 2019 Winter, Spring or Summer terms. Responsibilities will include performing research, creating unique and engaging social media content, creating implementing and monitoring campaigns.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Experience with social media analytics is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
What you Get
- Real world experience working in marketing and social media for well-known brands
- Opportunity to be creative and do new and fun things for real brands
- Exposure to an exciting agency environment and the ability to learn from a talented team
- School credit (If available through a program with your school)
To be considered, please send your resume and a cover letter.SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT
We're looking for freelance designers to work on-site in our Chicago office. Candidates must have 3–5 years experience and the ability to hit the ground running on a variety of projects.
Tasks may include email, print, and digital layouts, logo design, image retouching, Photoshop scene compositing, and large format file prep. The right candidate is equally comfortable designing based on existing creative or bringing new ideas to the table.SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT
We're looking for a Design Intern to work on-site in our Chicago office for the 2019 Winter, Spring or Summer terms. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) layout design and text edits, photo retouching, file management, and website maintenance, plus creative on select in-house projects and initiatives.
To be considered, please send samples of previous work and a ~250 word statement.SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT